I was lazy getting pictures of this, but this was a prop that I finished way back in October for Halloween. My original intention was to make both arms but completing just the one took about week and I didn't want to make another one. :'D
The base of the arm was made from a customized sleeve I cut from a black cotton t-shirt. The finger bits were sewn on from the same cotton shirt. All the "armor" bits are sculpted tin foil wrapped in masking tape and pleather-like fabric (forgive me I don't know the exact fabric names). Some smaller details such as the knuckles on the fingers were cut from foam sheets and sewn directly onto the arm.
I had to do so much research looking up the shapes of the armor bits for this piece. I'm happy with the way the hand up to the middle of the forearm turned out - past that point I was struggling with balancing the aesthetics of the original design and comfort and functionality of the prop I was attempting to complete. Overall, this prop satisfied my love for making gauntlets...
... as well as create a tangible souvenir of one of the best games I've ever played.